Sparkway is looking to hire interns in Digital Marketing for Summer 2017!
We are seeking a Digital Marketing & Social Media Intern who has excellent written and oral communication skills, is creative, positive, self-motivated, and willing to jump in and learn through experience. To perform well in this internship you need to have a strong knowledge and understanding of various social media websites (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and understand the power of a digital presence for brands and products. The Intern should have strong analytical skills and be able to see how digital marketing and social media fit into a business marketing strategy by thinking strategically and posting valuable content. The Intern should also have experience with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), website, online searching and identification of relevant keywords to a particular industry or campaign. The Intern should be able to recognize KPIs for digital marketing campaigns and provide feedback and analysis on strengths, weaknesses and opportunities within a campaign. If you’re collaborative, hardworking, and have a sense of humor, you’re on your way to being a great fit to join our team.This is an unpaid internship (application for school credit encouraged) for a minimum 15-20 hours per week at our office in Princeton.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Experience with social media on at least a personal level and on a preferred business level;
• Understanding of foundational concepts of Search Engine Optimization;
• Familiarity with Google Analytics;
• Experience with corporate-level email service providers is a plus;
• Design and image editing skills are a plus.
• Create and maintain effective marketing campaigns across all interactive media (incl. email, social, blogs, etc.);
• Learn the nuances of client management from sitting in on meetings to hands on account administration experience;
• Execute web and online searches, and assist in identifying SEO keywords for constant SEO improvement;
• Track, analyze, and report the results of marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools;
• Proactively create and maintain online conversations;
• Build, deploy and optimize email CRM campaigns;
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals;
• Identify marketing & advertising trends and optimize performance based on these insights;
• Manage the testing process (A/B, rolling, etc.) through our email service providers;
• Build and send email, manage email lists, segments and work flows;
• Other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests.
Please send resume and writing sample to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Digital Marketing Internship’.
Sparkway creates data-driven software solutions, especially for the media and advertising industries. We provide business stakeholders with real-time business intelligence to create market differentiators and monetize their assets. Our elite team merges business goals with technology solutions in a way that is simple to understand and manage for our clients.