We are seeking a Data Science Research Intern who has excellent written and oral communication skills, is creative, positive, self-motivated, and willing to jump in and learn through experience. The intern will be focusing on research and prototyping of new ways to collect and visualize complex marketing data.
The best candidates will have a burning desire to add to his/her toolkit and be resourceful and results-oriented. They will have familiarity with a variety of web technologies, especially experience with C# and C++.
The intern should be a self-starter who can work in a dynamic environment, independently and as part of a larger team. The intern will be challenged to think of creative solutions to database and website issues and will need to effectively communicate possible solutions with the internal team. If you’re collaborative, hardworking, and have a sense of humor, you’re on your way to being a great fit to join our team.
This is an unpaid internship (for credit only) open to undergraduate students for a minimum 15-20 hours per week at our office in Princeton.
• Utilizing Unity 3D or similar tools for multi-dimensional data modeling
• Prototyping sensors using Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or similar systems
• Plotting and analyzing results from media campaigns
• Basic knowledge of software programming, preferably with C# and C++
• Self-starter with effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn new skills fast, stay on task and work within tight timeframes
• Knowledge of basic electronics is a plus
Please send resume, cover letter and work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Data Science Research Internship’.
Sparkway creates data-driven software solutions, especially for the media and advertising industries. We provide business stakeholders with real-time business intelligence to create market differentiators and monetize their assets. Our elite team merges business goals with technology solutions in a way that is simple to understand and manage for our clients.